The Quilters' Circle meets at 11:00 a.m. the third Tuesday of each month in the community room of the Town Hall. New members are always welcome!
For up-to-date information and library news, click here to follow us on Facebook!
Meet Libby! Did you know that we have thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free!. Click here to get the Libby app for your device today!
The Finance Committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 27, in the library. This meeting is open to the public.
Food for Fines!
No, it's not Thanksgiving, yet, but thanks to Assemblyman Brian Miller, you can still clear up your fines while helping out community familes in need. This Food for Fines Food Drive to benefit the local Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry as well as the Abundant Life Food Pantry in Pine Bush is sponsored by Assemblyman Miller and will run from August 19 through September 3.
Here's how the program works:
- We will exchange one non-perishable food item of any size for one fine.
- Fines will be waived only at the time of exchange for a food item.
- This offer is good for previous or current fines, but this does not apply to replacement fees for lost or damaged items.
- There is no limit! If you have the food, we'll forgive the fines!
- Food items must be presented at the Circulation Desk.
- No items will be accepted in the book drop box. That's right, you've got to come in and see us in person.
- No expired food, rusted cans, damaged or opened items will be accepted.
So gather your food, erase your fines and help the local food pantry! Everyone wins!